-->

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Treasury Tuesday - Week Eleven

I have so much fun putting these together.  Anytime I'm online and bored (admit it, it happens to you too!) I hop on Etsy and start a treasury.  It sometimes takes me up to an hour to put one together.  There's just sooo much out there and it can be a challenge to find just the right item/photo to include.  It's a great way to see what's out there, though.  I can't tell you how many things I've come across that I ended up buying.  If you've never made a treasury, you need to get on over there and give it a try.

I'd like to add that there is a print in this treasury that I bought a few years ago.  


It's hanging in Han's bathroom now.  See it?  I LOVE it!!

 

Fresh Picked Poppies

8 crafty peeps said:

  1. We are on the same page! I just did a blog post on poppies! Great minds think alike. Have a great week! ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This Melissa from PomelyGrove. Thanks again for including my earrings! It's a gorgeous treasury. I'm seriously crushing on several of the other items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I was excited to see that *you* were featured this morning over at Today's Creative Blog! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the SAME thing. it's a treasury addiction!

    thank you for sharing your finds...they are awesome!

    xo,
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Blog!!! Fantastic ideas! Saw your feature over at Today's Creative Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your blog - found you from Today's Creative Blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool!Thanks so much! I love seeing my print in your bathroom. It isn't very often one gets a chance to see where their art has ended up:)
    Cheers, Shelagh

    ReplyDelete